Education & Qualifications
- Post Graduate Diploma (Film & TV – Documentary), Victorian College of the Arts.
- Associate Degree (Professional Writing & Editing), RMIT.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
- MEAA Journalist Code of Ethics and Australian Media Law.
- Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA) – Finalist.
- The Echo/Nicholas Shand Short Story Competition – 2nd place.
- Asolo Arts Film Festival – Best Student Film – Finalist.
- Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA) – Silver.
- Australian Writers and Art Directors (Award) – Finalist.
“Kaye has a vibrant, exciting and engaging personality which resonates in all aspects of her work. I had the pleasure of working with her in two agencies while she was in London and she was always creatively charged, conscientious and committed. She made London a brighter place to be (and that ain’t easy). We miss her greatly.” – Ken Muir, Founding Partner, Mohawk (London)
“I brought Kaye in to work on a project that involved researching and writing for a range of financial topics. The work was introduced to Kaye as intense because of the range of content she needed to learn at a very fast pace. She took all this in her stride, working quickly to write high-quality content. She never let us down at any point, exceeding our highest expectations. I’m really glad that I picked Kaye for the position. We owe the project’s success to her hard work and continued focus. We’ve been so happy with her writing that we’ve asked her to work on other items before her contract finishes.” – Ben Chadfield, NAB Digital (Melbourne)
“Kaye’s ability to understand requirements and then take that extra step in delivering a solution helped us ensure our project’s success. Her attention to detail and writing style are strengths I admire.” – Shannon Trueman, Pearson Trueman & Associates (Melbourne)